Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This past week I found that being a stay at home mom was an interesting subject. I always thought I would go to school and when I find my future spouse I will become a stay at home mom. I mean there is not anything wrong with that. I learned that with staying at home and being a homemaker there are some things that I could still do to educate my self. The time will come when I need to answer my children's question, how will I do that if I do not know the answer. Some things that stay at home moms can do is read the newspaper, watch documentaries on the history channel, watch the world news, or even use the internet to learn what is going on. I think that doing these things are very important when it comes to staying at home and becoming a full time mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment