Saturday, July 20, 2013

This last week in class we were talking about Divorce, what a sad topic to end class on! I found it interesting that about 70% of couples after two years who divorced said that they made a mistake. That is such a big significance it seems to me.  I also did not realize that divorce costs so much, it is around $25,000-$125,000 dollars, so crazy! So there is a quote from Elder Oaks an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, he said " The first step is repentance, not reformation." I like this quote because we should forgive and repent instead of trying to fix the problem right away and especially some people do this by divorce. I know for me divorce is not even an option. There are ways to work through anything that we are struggling, we just need to endure to the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment